FCCA, CA (M)
Business Professional responsible for Finance Transformation and Supply Chain Management solutions. His professional qualifications include:
– Chartered Accountant (U.K)
– Fellow Member of Chartered Association of Certified Accountant – FCCA
– Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants – MIA
– Certified Trainer: Finance and Supply Chain Programs
– Certified HRDF Trainer
– Certificate in Data Science
Talented professional with over 35 years of progressive accomplishments leading Finance, Sales and Supply Chain and project management initiatives for major businesses. Strong strategic planner, problem solver and persuasive leader. Committed to managing operations and projects effectively while consistently delivering desired results and contributing positively to revenue generating activities.
Nakulan comes with extensive practical work experience in auditing, financial accounting, treasury functions, administration, general management, lecturing and corporate training.
Nakulan spent over 28 years working with a major global MNC – Colgate Palmolive Malaysia His experience stretches across Finance, Commercial and Supply Chain operations. For over 8 years, he was a Director with the MNC with responsibility for all Customer Service & Logistics functions including Demand Planning /Inventory Management, Customer Service, Distribution Operations and Logistics Alliances.
He has managed roles in various Supply Chain Management like Demand and Supply Planning, Materials Management, Sourcing, Manufacturing Planning and Customer Service. He has keen interest and strengths in Supply Chain Strategy & Design, Supply Chain Processes, SCOR, Planning Tools and Training. He had played an instrumental role in implementing and driving the Managing Organisation wide Initiatives and spearheading the Go-To Market Strategy for Inventory Optimisation.
Nakulan is an experienced trainer and facilitator and has conducted several training session sand workshops for managers, executives and non-executives in the area of Finance, Sales, Customer service and Supply chain management.
Masters degree in Psychology
Peter Smith is a commercial consultant and trainer specialising in maximising effectiveness in commercial relationships. Peter has developed and delivered training programs in Negotiation and Personal Influence on a global basis for over 15 years and has lived and worked in the UK, Malaysia, France and the USA, in addition he works as a consultant with brand owners to develop commercial excellence and sales/profitability initiatives and provides coaching and mentoring services to global multinationals.
Prior to developing his global training and support business he has over twenty years commercial experience in Sales and Customer Development and has been Sales Director in France, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia as well as having been Head of Global Sales Resources for Colgate Palmolive in the USA. Over the years Peter has successfully negotiated with most large retailers and buying groups globally. As well as having the strongest possible sales credentials Peter started his career in Buying for a leading UK retailer.
Bachelor in Accounting (Hons – UM)
Business professional with Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) from University Malaya and 30+ years’ experience in the financial, FMCG and manufacturing sectors in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
Provided accounting related services to companies which included development of Accounting Policies, Procedures and Controls. Combined with a wide range of practical and hands-on experience in a challenging and interactive environment. Conducted several Financial and Accounting consultancy engagements covering small, medium and large companies including MNC’s.
– Financial and Consulting Management
– Contract Negotiation, Due Diligence, Service Level Agreement Development
– Bid Management
– Strategy Development and Change Management
– Supply Chain Management (SCM)
– Program and Project management
– Design and implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
– Management and service delivery of outsourced IT Projects
– Client relationship building
– Financial Management Advisory Services (Fore Systems)
– Finance and Management Consulting (KPMG)
– FMCG (Philip Morris, Mattel)
– Manufacturing (Franklin Porcelain)
– Business Consulting (HP, Compaq)
– Media and Communications (Reuters Singapore)
– Training (FMM & MIM)
Bachelor of Law – London South Bank University
George is an Information Security & Data Protection Compliance Specialists. He has 16 years’ experience as an information management working through his company in the United Kingdom providing consulting services in the public and private sectors preparing in the start-up to General Data Protection Regulation 2016 compliance. As it is, he is a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to receive and impart information accurately. He is also an individual with expert knowledge and understanding of information governance requirements, and the legislative and regulatory framework and the issues in relation to the data security and protection. He possesses significant experience in the European Union and global privacy laws, including drafting of privacy policies, technology provisions and outsourcing agreements, as well as experience in legal and technical affairs, IT operations and programming, and in information systems auditing.
- EU and Global Privacy Laws
- IT Operations and Programming
- Information Systems Audits
- Different Business Cultures and Industries
- Data Protection Audits
- Compliant Marketing Consent Management
- Data Mapping
- Data Subject Requests
- Data Transfers
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Due Diligence
- Expert Opinion
- GAP Analysis
- Incident Management
- Information Security
- Policy Writing
- Records Management
- Risk Management
- Information Security Awareness Training
- Data Protection Awareness Training
- Legal and Technical Training
- Conducting audits to ensure compliance and address potential issues proactively
- DPA/GDPR Compliance Evidence
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Finance and Resources Policies Review
- GDPR Compliance
- GDPR Documentation Log
- GDPR Implementation in Public and Private Sectors
- Gap Analysis
- ISO 27001
- Information Governance Model
- Incident Management & Breach Notification Published on October 5, 2019 LinkedIn
- Malaysian Businesses General Data Protection Regulation Implementation Guide Published on October 2, 2019 LinkedIn
- The Data Protection Officer Published on October 2, 2019 LinkedIn
- GDPR & Information Security Published on October 1, 2019 LinkedIn
- The Data Protection Privacy Notice Published on September 30, 2019 LinkedIn
- Data Subject Access Requests Published on September 30, 2019 LinkedIn
- Data Protection Policies Published on September 28, 2019 LinkedIn
- History of Privacy & Data Protection Published on September 26, 2019 LinkedIn
- The UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office Data Protection Audit Approach Published on August 21, 2019 LinkedIn
- Consent as Last Resort When Processing Personal Data Published on August 20, 2019 LinkedIn
- Facilitating EU’s GDPR Access Rights Published on August 16, 2019 LinkedIn