FCCA, CA (M)
Business Professional responsible for Finance Transformation and Supply Chain Management solutions. His professional qualifications include:
– Chartered Accountant (U.K)
– Fellow Member of Chartered Association of Certified Accountant – FCCA
– Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants – MIA
– Certified Trainer: Finance and Supply Chain Programs
– Certified HRDF Trainer
– Certificate in Data Science
Talented professional with over 35 years of progressive accomplishments leading Finance, Sales and Supply Chain and project management initiatives for major businesses. Strong strategic planner, problem solver and persuasive leader. Committed to managing operations and projects effectively while consistently delivering desired results and contributing positively to revenue generating activities.
Nakulan comes with extensive practical work experience in auditing, financial accounting, treasury functions, administration, general management, lecturing and corporate training.
Nakulan spent over 28 years working with a major global MNC – Colgate Palmolive Malaysia His experience stretches across Finance, Commercial and Supply Chain operations. For over 8 years, he was a Director with the MNC with responsibility for all Customer Service & Logistics functions including Demand Planning /Inventory Management, Customer Service, Distribution Operations and Logistics Alliances.
He has managed roles in various Supply Chain Management like Demand and Supply Planning, Materials Management, Sourcing, Manufacturing Planning and Customer Service. He has keen interest and strengths in Supply Chain Strategy & Design, Supply Chain Processes, SCOR, Planning Tools and Training. He had played an instrumental role in implementing and driving the Managing Organisation wide Initiatives and spearheading the Go-To Market Strategy for Inventory Optimisation.
Nakulan is an experienced trainer and facilitator and has conducted several training session sand workshops for managers, executives and non-executives in the area of Finance, Sales, Customer service and Supply chain management.
Masters degree in Psychology
Peter Smith is a commercial consultant and trainer specialising in maximising effectiveness in commercial relationships. Peter has developed and delivered training programs in Negotiation and Personal Influence on a global basis for over 15 years and has lived and worked in the UK, Malaysia, France and the USA, in addition he works as a consultant with brand owners to develop commercial excellence and sales/profitability initiatives and provides coaching and mentoring services to global multinationals.
Prior to developing his global training and support business he has over twenty years commercial experience in Sales and Customer Development and has been Sales Director in France, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia as well as having been Head of Global Sales Resources for Colgate Palmolive in the USA. Over the years Peter has successfully negotiated with most large retailers and buying groups globally. As well as having the strongest possible sales credentials Peter started his career in Buying for a leading UK retailer.
Bachelor of Law – London South Bank University
George is an Information Security & Data Protection Compliance Specialists. He has 16 years’ experience as an information management working through his company in the United Kingdom providing consulting services in the public and private sectors preparing in the start-up to General Data Protection Regulation 2016 compliance. As it is, he is a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to receive and impart information accurately. He is also an individual with expert knowledge and understanding of information governance requirements, and the legislative and regulatory framework and the issues in relation to the data security and protection. He possesses significant experience in the European Union and global privacy laws, including drafting of privacy policies, technology provisions and outsourcing agreements, as well as experience in legal and technical affairs, IT operations and programming, and in information systems auditing.
- EU and Global Privacy Laws
- IT Operations and Programming
- Information Systems Audits
- Different Business Cultures and Industries
- Data Protection Audits
- Compliant Marketing Consent Management
- Data Mapping
- Data Subject Requests
- Data Transfers
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Due Diligence
- Expert Opinion
- GAP Analysis
- Incident Management
- Information Security
- Policy Writing
- Records Management
- Risk Management
- Information Security Awareness Training
- Data Protection Awareness Training
- Legal and Technical Training
- Conducting audits to ensure compliance and address potential issues proactively
- DPA/GDPR Compliance Evidence
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Finance and Resources Policies Review
- GDPR Compliance
- GDPR Documentation Log
- GDPR Implementation in Public and Private Sectors
- Gap Analysis
- ISO 27001
- Information Governance Model
- Incident Management & Breach Notification Published on October 5, 2019 LinkedIn
- Malaysian Businesses General Data Protection Regulation Implementation Guide Published on October 2, 2019 LinkedIn
- The Data Protection Officer Published on October 2, 2019 LinkedIn
- GDPR & Information Security Published on October 1, 2019 LinkedIn
- The Data Protection Privacy Notice Published on September 30, 2019 LinkedIn
- Data Subject Access Requests Published on September 30, 2019 LinkedIn
- Data Protection Policies Published on September 28, 2019 LinkedIn
- History of Privacy & Data Protection Published on September 26, 2019 LinkedIn
- The UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office Data Protection Audit Approach Published on August 21, 2019 LinkedIn
- Consent as Last Resort When Processing Personal Data Published on August 20, 2019 LinkedIn
- Facilitating EU’s GDPR Access Rights Published on August 16, 2019 LinkedIn
Singam Muthuthamby BSc (Hons), ACP, M.M.I.M.
Key Experience Highlights:
• Over 30 years in Banking and Finance, Telecommunications, Information and Communication Technology, Oil and Gas, Healthcare, Education and Legal Services.
• Over 25 years in Information Technology covering strategy, architecture, process, governance, enterprise applications, systems integration, operations, outsourcing, shared services and IT Transformation.
• 15 years of focus in general management, management consulting, operational strategy, business process reengineering, customer relationship management, strategic sourcing, procurement and supply chain diagnostics.
• 10 years of experience working within a “Big 4” type business and management consulting environment.
• Have worked closely with senior executives of large conglomerates, multinational corporations and government departments and agencies in the Malaysia, ASEAN countries, USA, and Australia.
• Business and Technology Strategic Planning • Global Services Delivery and Program/Project Management • Business Architecture, Process, Tools and Systems Integration • Financial Management, Budgeting and Cost Control • Strategic Alliances and Partnerships • Organizational Change and Stakeholder Management • Quality Assurance and Compliance • Professional Advisory Services Practice Development
Singam Muthuthamby, a Malaysian, aged 62 is the CEO and Managing Consultant of SM Advisory Services, a local management advisory firm since 2014. Prior to this,
Singam was an Executive Director with Ernst & Young Advisory Services in Malaysia for over 7 years leading their IT Advisory Services Practice. Prior to this, he was the General Manager with Global Health Ltd, a leading healthcare information systems company based in Melbourne, Australia and as their Executive Director for their Regional and Malaysian subsidiaries for 2 years.
Singam was the Head of the Consulting, Integration and Technology Division for DataPrep Bhd, a public listed company in Malaysia and the Executive Director of their subsidiary, HRM Business Consulting for 4 years. Prior to HRM, Singam was an Associate Director with Arthur Andersen Malaysia and the ASEAN Head for their Supply Chain and Digital Markets Practice till June 2002.
Singam’s other senior management roles include Director of Professional Services with Compaq Computer Corporation in Indonesia, Senior Program Manager and Solutions Architect with Digital Equipment Corporation’s Asia Pacific Regional Office from 1997 to 2000. He has a 7 months stint as Head of Group Information Technology at Amanah Capital Bhd and spent 2 years with Maxis Berhad as their Head of Systems Management Center and GSM Provisioning during the startup phase in 1995.
Prior to Maxis, Singam was the Director, Bureau of Information Systems for the State Public Defenders of Wisconsin, USA for 3 years. He was a Senior Systems Analyst with the University of Wisconsin System Administration for 4 years, and a Computer Programmer with the Wisconsin Department of Employment Relations. Singam spent over 2 years as an Independent Insurance and Financial Products Representative for Massachusetts Life & Indemnity in the United States. Singam was an Officer with Standard Chartered Bank in Malaysia for over 6 years covering operations, loans and advances for medium to large businessess.
In his role as a management advisory professional, Singam has assisted many clients with their due diligence exercises in relation to capital investments, acquisitions, new business ventures, strategic partnerships and project financing activities. He has helped several clients in facilitating their strategic business planning exercises and viability assessment for new business ventures. Singam has also been involved in the setting up of several new startups and ventures. Between 2017 and 2018, Singam assumed the role of Chief Technology Officer with Shakeup Online Sdn Bhd, an Online Professional Services startup in Malaysia which he helped to set up for his client.
Singam is an Associate Computer Professional with the Institute for Certification of Computer Professionals, USA, a Member of the Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM), and a Professional Member of the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM).
With more than 20+ years of both Strategic, Human Resources, Train-the-Trainers Program, Business and Management experiences, he has worked and been involved in numerous Telecoms, ICT sectors,
Dr Azizan’career started in1994 the Telecommunication Industry, From Pernec Corporation Berhad, he gained vast knowledge and experienced working under corporate Japanese philosophy and ethicsIn 1997, Dr Azizan served as Business Development Manager in Digital Equipment Corporation Inc.
Dr Azizan was leading the TEAM as the Director of Marketing and Sales for Asia-Pacific Regional’s market.
He is also well known Speaker, Motivator and Corporate Trainer, for Smart Training Programs i.e. Spiritual Happiness, Spiritual Management, Work Ethos, Mind Therapy, and Emotional Freedom Technique ( EFT ), Credo Personality Profiling ( CPP ) System, etc, etc.Dr Azizan is also well sought-after for his ability to handle of diverse events, people, training programs and consultancy.
Dr Azizan has moderated, facilitated and managed numerous workshops and events in Malaysia and Indonesia, and is able to handle people from different nationalities, cultures, languages, backgrounds and levels. He is a Certified Trainer and Analyst for – Talent Assessment Program ( TAP ) via Fingerprint Analysis, since the year 2008. He is also well known Speaker, Motivator and Corporate Trainer, for Smart Training Programs
Lim Lee is an IT Specialist worked with Colgate Palmolive Asia Pacific Shared Services team SAP implementation team to deploy and train functional users on various SAP modules. Subsequently worked on implementing the APO system (Advanced Planner & Optimizer) for Colgate in Asia Pacific countries like Thailand, China, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam.
Moved on as the Senior Manager – Demand & Supply Planning leading a team of Demand and Supply planners, providing collaborative, end to end supply chain solution to ensure best in class customer service level.. Maintaining healthy and optimum inventory level to support business growth.
Responsible of inventory management and optimization initiatives, identify and drive inventory reduction action plans to deliver sustainable processes for Finished Goods in ASEAN hub
Lim Lee is a Certified Trainer in Demand & Inventory Planning.